If you’re not happy with your teeth, cosmetic dentistry can help you fix problem areas so you can obtain a beautiful, healthy smile that can help you regain your confidence. At our dental office, we offer a range of cosmetic dentistry procedures that are designed to make your smile more aesthetically pleasing.
Common dental imperfections we can fix include:
- Tooth discoloration
- Staining of teeth
- Oddly shaped teeth
- Teeth that aren’t straight
- Teeth that are too large or too small
- Tooth Loss
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Gaps in teeth
Whatever issues you might have, there are a variety of corrective options to choose from. Popular cosmetic dentistry procedures include:
- Teeth whitening or bleaching (To get rid of discoloration or staining)
- Porcelain veneers (To fill gaps, make teeth the same size, align teeth, etc.)
- Dental implants (To replace teeth that are severely damaged)
- Dental Inlays (To fix broken or chipped teeth)
- Dental Crowns (To fix broken, chipped, cracked teeth, or teeth with fillings)
With so many cosmetic dentistry options available, choosing a procedure that is right for your smile will depend upon your cosmetic dentistry goals and your desire to fulfill your perfect smile. Our experienced dentists can evaluate your needs to help you find the right procedure.
If you are unhappy with your smile and want to change it, contact The Dentists of Omaha today at 402.445.4647 to schedule a consultation.